Monday, February 28, 2011

"Every little thing that you do.."

So, originally I was writing about the sun, the beach, happy things.
But then this song came on..

ITS BEEN HAUNTING ME FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS!

Its driving me absolutely nutty.
I have specifically not listened or sang this song for like 2 years now.
I hate how songs bring back memories.
Memories you've repressed...
Haa.

But really, im over it.
It comes on my pandora.
Its on the radio randomly.
My ipod?
..I swore I deleted it..
It comes on in TARGET

How does a song haunt you?
Follow you?

Its annoying.
Haha.

But..anyway. im over that.
Just a slight venting session.
Ya know?

I have decided im going to the beach.
I want to go to Destin.
I want to be tan.

I love the sun.
I love the sand.
I love relaxing.

Ah, it sounds magical.
A long weekend at the beach.
A weekend of FUN!

Sounds just like what the doctor ordered..
No?

I want to go before it gets crowded.
Annnd before it gets ridiculously expensive.

Ohh my, I cant wait to be tan.
Thats by far the BEST part of summer.

Maybe, while down there i'll stop and see some family.
If there is family close?
I dunno. 
Most of the family tends to stay more inland.
Ohh well.

IM SO EXCITED.
I just wanna go--RIGHT NOW! 


That is all for right now.
I just wanna go to the beach.
Nothing else is really on my mind.

Kayy Bye Loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment