Thursday, February 10, 2011

That thing we dont talk about..

So, I think only getting 4 hours of sleep gets to one...ya know?
And sometimes, I dont think its such a bad thing.
I tend to do some of my very best thinking when I'm sleep deprived.
Why?
I dunno. Im strange.
True fact. :)

But today was full of big and small decisions.
I think I've come closer to some things that were weighing heavy on my mind...
Its comforting
I'm happy.

But anyways..
today was a perfectly pleasent day!
4 hours of sleep and all
I went with the missionaries this morning and go to talk about the Restoration.
Love. Love. Love.
The Sis. we visited was so cute.
& her family? Adorable.
We taught a lot about the Book of Mormon & how the restoration has blessed our lives.

Sometimes it amazes me how much the Lord helps you out in situations like that.
He knows what you need to say to get through to the one your teaching.
&& he helps, ya know?
Love.

I went on a little adventure today with Koot and Twit 
:)
It was fabulous.
We got to visit a Sis in the hospital. 
For just going through surgery she is a BALL of engery.
Shes absolutely adorable.
We also got to visit Sis. Phillips.
She went into surgery this afternoon.
My prayers are with her! 

Today, Whitney decorated the office with cute lil Valentiney things.
Again, Love. Love. Love.
It's just so festive in here I dont know what to do.

Buuut to be aware of Singles Awareness Day.
Haa- buuut Twit's my Valentine.
Could you ask for a better one?? :) 

....
I've been such an emotional roller coaster this week that this day was much needed.
Its amazing what a little scripture reading and such can do for a girl.
Twit gave me a talk today to read by Neil L Anderson "You Know Enough"
I needed this.

"We each have moments of spiritual power, moments of inspiration and revelation...Challenges, difficulties, questions, doubts-these are part of our mortality."

We are not alone.
Its a nice realization isn't it?
I feel uplifted today.
Its a nice change from broken hearted/uninspried/and sad..

 I wish everyone the grandest of days.
You deserve it.

Goodbye Loves

1 comment:

  1. why doesn't this have a "love it" button?!!
    you know...i like when i'm reminded where TRUEhappiness comes from. we are truly blessed.
    iLOVEyou.
    YOUdeservetheBEST.
    you can't enjoy the sweet without the salty.
    or the sun if there's never cloudy rainy days.
    or like my main man ralph waldo emerson says..."only when it's dark do you see the stars". we pass through it all to BECOME who we were born to be.
    in the end though...real joy only comes from one source.
    anyway, will you be my valentine???

    ReplyDelete